Monday, July 5, 2010

My Last Breakfast Burrito

Here we go, the day is here. I can't believe how quickly it came. After many weigh ins I have hit the official 80 lb limit with food and supplies and just a few clothes. Now my bags just sit by the front door awaiting their departure. Thankfully my dad and step mom are preparing my last breakfast for me...BREAKFAST BURRITOS!!!!

Before I go I wanted to say thank you one more time to everyone and provide the mailing address everyone has been asking for. So here we go:

THANK YOU!!!!!

Stephanie Chance, PCV
Corps de la Paix
B. P. 10537
Niamey, Niger

I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with all of you and can't wait until these blogs are more interestingly filled with stories of camels and language mistakes. :)

Until then....au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment